We occasionally, and with consent, use personal data in preparing publicity articles that are then sent to news media outlets for publication.
We also use 3rd parties to 'host' our websites, speed up our website loading times and to provide online storage. This means that personal data entered into our online forms will travel through the computers belonging to Cloudflare and TSOHost before being deposited into our Google storage. The data is encrypted before transmission and encrypted whilst in our online storage.
We may use the following third parties to process our personal data -
• Cloudflare, who provide our website caching (it speeds up the website loading). We have signed a Data Processing Addendum with Cloudflare that complies with new EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016.
• Police (or an official body with an equal standing) who may wish to view CCTV recordings to help in the detection of a crime.
• Cookies, the 3rd party companies will also collect data about your computing device and online connections through the use of 'cookies'. They use this data to, amongst other things, manage server traffic demand, check that your device is 'trusted', etc..
• 3rd party new media outlets (Click here to view details).
• ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office), who are the UK's independent body set up to uphold personal information rights. We are legally obliged to maintain records of all our access and control request and to make our records available to them when requested.
COVID19 Test & Trace system, which is used to trace people who have been in contact with someone showing COVID19 symptoms. We may be required to provide the name and contact information for the persons responsible for a group using the BAY Centre rooms.